Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Please, I need help    

Please, I need help

melohi
Spain

Please, I need help

Hello! I �m elaborating my teaching units for the 4th year of CSE to do the "oposiciones" exams. I �m lost with the 1st unit since I would like to introduce "school and friendship" as centre of interest, but I can �t find anything appropriate for students of 15-16 years old.

could you help me, please?

thanks in advance!!!Hug

7 Oct 2009      

Nuria08
Spain

Hi melohi!

I remember teaching a unit about friendship some years ago. I think it was in a book called Oxford Exchange 4, from OUP. It dealt with personality adjectives (reliable, friendly...) and there was an interesting questionnaire about the qualities a good friend should have. You might be interested in having a look at it.

good luck

7 Oct 2009     

-eva
Spain

Look for Macmillan "New Inside Out Intermediate" online unit 1. It �s all about friends, at intermediate level and has got songs and useful stuff for your didactic unit . However,  if you want, I can email my own activities on the subject to make you excel at your oposiciones and impress them, ha, ha...

7 Oct 2009     

navarrovizcaino
Spain

hey eva.. email them to me too!!! hahahahahahaha....

7 Oct 2009     

Marcia Silva
Brazil

Hey dear, I don�t know if it helps, just take a look at this:

Regards....

7 Oct 2009     

Marcia Silva
Brazil

Ah, I also have these ones talking about friendship:

See you...

7 Oct 2009