Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need Help with Shakespeare!    

Need Help with Shakespeare!

Copa
Italy

Need Help with Shakespeare!

Hello... I �d like to ask if any of you has found or posted a printable about Romeo & Juliet or other Shakespeare works, since I need to test my students.
Thanks in advance

Wishes to all Copa!

8 Oct 2009      

paula2
Argentina

HI!
I have seen that Imason has a new worksheet about Romeo and Juliet. Maybe it can help you...
Pau.-

8 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

You �ve probably tried these, but perhaps it still helps...

Good luck!
Anita

8 Oct 2009     

Copa
Italy

Dear Paula & Anitarobi... yep, unluckily I had already found them. But thanks anyway for the help!

Hugs! :D
Copa!

8 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Btw, I don �t know how you do it, but I sometimes use Charles and Mary Lamb �s Tales from Shakespeare for help and ideas on testing Shakespeare. However, if you �re testing his actual language, you need his work, but for some basic info about characters and stories, I find those very useful... http://www.ibiblio.org/eldritch/cml/tfs.html
The texts are great for reading comprehension, writing comprehension questions, fill-ins, jumbling the order of events, even preparing ppts, and the tales also exist in audio (I have some on tape). Sorry I couldn �t help more.

8 Oct 2009     

marta v
Serbia

Dear Anita,
Thanks for the great tip! I have two books with retold Shakespeare �s dramas by the same authors, but this is free! Thanks again!
Marta

8 Oct 2009     

Copa
Italy

That �s great Anita... you �re just so helpful. If I can help you in some way in future just ask!

Wishes!
by Copa

8 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

No problem. Btw, if you ever turn this into a worksheet or ppt, please, feel free to pm me about it - I �d love to spend some points on that! I had it a long time ago, my PC crashed completely and I didn �t have a backup copy, and I never got round to making new ones. If you do and feel like sharing, pls let me know. Good luck with kids and Shakespeare!

8 Oct 2009     

Copa
Italy

Of course I �ll do it!
Thanks again!

8 Oct 2009