Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help me    

help me

ladysam44
Tunisia

help me

i am unable to downlload new contributions error message appears every time

8 Oct 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

LOL short of points? I can see 74 points. Why do you need more? Have you used the 74 points? I �m confused..! Wacko

8 Oct 2009     

Zora
Canada

Yes Samantha, you can use up your points. We only see the total amount gained over time, not the real amount left.

8 Oct 2009     

sophiegirl67
Canada

I wonder why that is?  Kinda silly that we don �t know how many points we have left.

9 Oct 2009     

Eduardoes
Ecuador

ladysam44 with the points you have , you are a premium member and you can download  30 new printables for free  every day . I don�t understand  your necessity.

9 Oct 2009     

luoliveira
Brazil

Again?

9 Oct 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

Only the owner of the account knows how many points he/she has left.  I can clearly see how many points I have, and how many printables I have downloaded below my avatar.  The thing is that we you are looking at another person �s profile, you can only see the points they have.  I really don �t think it �s appropriate to advertise your own ws.  Let your own ws do the advertising for you ;)  Besides as a premium member, you have the right to download 30 wonderful ws a day.  I encourage you to create a new ws, that is both attractive and useful, and I am sure you will have lots of points :=)

Regards,
Eva

9 Oct 2009