Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help!    

Help!

yeuchina
China

Help!

Hey everybody. Been trying to upload a simplw worksheet which is a doc. file but for some reason it keeps refusing to upload. Any ideas what I�m doing wrong?????Thanks....

4 Nov 2008      

Anaisvi
Spain

Hi friend,

It happens the same to me!!!
So I guess there must be some kind of problem with the site!

Don�t worry we�ll find out soon! Wink

4 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi

Sometimes it happens.

The best thing is to try  again later.
Make sure the worksheet has the correct size: remember it has to be smaller than 300kb

Smile

4 Nov 2008     

Katia del Pilar
Peru

You have to be patient. It sometimes happens.

4 Nov 2008     

vbpb
Mexico

I started to have this same problem with the last 2 printables I sent, but I found out that since I upgraded my  microsoft office software to the new 2007 edition, the word files have a new extension  ".docx" and that simple "X" wouldn�t let me upload my files, because the server doesn�t recognize them as a word document.
If that is your case, you only have to save your document to the older version (97-2003) in the "save as" option and that�s it!!!
But if this is not your case I guess you�ll have to be patient Wink
Have a nice Day!!!! and continue the great work you�re all doing!!!!

4 Nov 2008     

Ola22
Poland

Hi!
Sometimes it is because your file has more than 300kb. I had also problems with uploading my printable because in the name of my file were polish letters (I�m from Poland). Maybe you have a strange sign in the name of your file.
Have a nice day!!:)

4 Nov 2008     

Nelssa
Ukraine

What a pity,there may be some kind of technical problem with the site! Find out, please!http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/my_documents/my_files/7Z5_17a.jpg

4 Nov 2008