Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > International Project (any experience?)    

International Project (any experience?)

ivush
Czech Republic

International Project (any experience?)

Hi guys. Have you ever written a project based on an international collaboration? I am thinking about some exchanging students programme but I do not have a clue what to write exactly. I would need some framework... Could you help, please? Thanks in advance. Ivush

11 Oct 2009      

Portugal

Hello, Ivush.
Are you referring to a Comenius project? Have you tried your National Agency and asked for help on that issue?
Standards are getting pretty high nowadays and these national agencies are exactly meant to give qualified advice. There is an item: impact on the institution that  must be very well explained: And so is the expected expenses  item (budget);  you don�t want to see your project refused, do you? And you can always get in touch with the British Agency, too (though I�m almost sure there is an Agency in Prague - I miss your beautiful capital, been there twice) they are very nice and helpful.
Best regards from sunny Portugal.

11 Oct 2009