Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading printables    

Downloading printables

msaparas
Brazil

Downloading printables

Hello,

I have already contrributed with a printable, and I don�t know why  everytime I try to download a printable, it says that my contributions are 0 and that I should send one.
Can anyone help me?
Tks,

Marcelo saparas

11 Oct 2009      

pirchy
Israel

Wait till tomorrow, then you can download printables according to the number of points you have.

11 Oct 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Hi Marcelo. The worksheet you �ve have uploaded is not yours. It �s a copy from http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/tourist/what_to_see_and_do/inspiration/green_copenhagen/eco-penhagen. You have to upload original wss or else they will be deleted, ok?

11 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Since the site the text has been taken from has been clearly mentioned on the wk, and using real material is only normal for an advanced level, could  msaparas add some kind of activities and the worksheet be considered acceptable? Some kind of explanation would be useful, I suggest.
My regards,
Idalina Jorge

11 Oct 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

If some activities are added, no problem Smile

11 Oct 2009     

esimaoster
Portugal

Well, I �ve been having the same problem as Marcelo and I can assure my printables are not a copy.

I �m waiting for an answer. I �ve already asked for help.
Thanks

12 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Help has been provided, both for Marcelo and you, Isabel. Can you go back to your wk & read the comments/suggestions, please?

See you around.
ij

12 Oct 2009