Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Where is my Online exercise?    

Where is my Online exercise?

lovinglondon
Spain

Where is my Online exercise?

Hi mates!
I have an OE, which I can see in "my printables", but when I click on it I can �t see any "Add this exercise to my students � list" to upload it to my groups. then I go straight towards the site "englishexecises.org" and I can �t see even the OE !
Does anyone knows what I �m doing wrong?? Please, help me!!
Thank you!!!!

12 Oct 2009      

zambia09
Czech Republic

Don �t worry.

If you �ll have a closer look under your OE in your printables section, there is written "exercise pending approval".
Today is the exercise among new contributions, where members can look it up and mark  it. Tomorrow it will be in Online exercises section where you can add it to your list (and of course you will receive your points for this OE).

Hope this will help you:o))

Take care, Michaela

12 Oct 2009     

lovinglondon
Spain

GOSH!!!!! How silly I am!!!! Thank you Michaela. I did it yesterday and I thought it was going to be ready today!! Just a bit impatient!!!! Thank you again!
Eva (Lovinglondon)

12 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

No problem.
I was a bit surprised by your question after I saw you �ve made several OEs already, but it may happen to anybodyWink

It was my pleasure to help. M.

12 Oct 2009