Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English for Tourism. Do you have any ideas and links?    

English for Tourism. Do you have any ideas and links?

simplifyyourteaching
Austria

English for Tourism. Do you have any ideas and links?

Hello!

I have several different classes and work in different schools. One school is for 18 to 30 year old students that are going to work in the field of tourism and should be trained for the management and all other parts of the jobs in a hotel. Do you have any material or links that are useful? Their English is advanced and only some of them are on an intermediate level. So teaching is not that easy in this class, although I just love it.

I would really be grateful for your help!!!!

Yours, syt

12 Oct 2009      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

There are many books to download at englishtips.org. You must register first.

12 Oct 2009     

borna
Croatia

Try this link:

or this one:

I have some materials, but they are for beginners and intermediate students.

Sasa

12 Oct 2009     

0Lynxy0
Russian Federation

I �ve got some books on this topic in PDF ("Check your English vocabulary for leasure, travel and tourism", "Dictionary of travel, tourism and hospitality", and so on). I can send them, if this is what you are looking for.

12 Oct 2009