Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Games for 3 year-olds needed!!! Please help!    

Games for 3 year-olds needed!!! Please help!

Songlessons
Ukraine

Games for 3 year-olds needed!!! Please help!

I need ideas for games with children aged 3. Do you know any sites that I could use?

Thanks in advance!

12 Oct 2009      

ituska
Slovakia

What kind of games are you looking for? I do not know any website, but we play some games with kids in this age... maybe I can help you

12 Oct 2009     

Songlessons
Ukraine

I need to introduce some new vocabulary. I was looking for ideas to play with those words. The only idea I came up with was to place the pictures on the dice. We throw them, kids say they words.

12 Oct 2009     

ituska
Slovakia

Ok, what came on my mind... You can hide pictures with new vocabulary in the classroom. Kids have to find pics and name them.

Or you can put chairs to the circle and let kids sit on them. Give one picture to each kid. They should remember what pic they have. And then call the "name" of the picture, the kid has to run around the chairs. After few turns you can recall the names together. I hope you understood ;-)
My workmate did this activity very often and kids really liked it :-)

perhaps it is helpful

Do you have some kind of lessons with these kids?

12 Oct 2009