Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Sending printables!!    

Sending printables!!

costaricanangel
Costa Rica

Sending printables!!

Hello teachers from around the world!! I �m trying to send printables but it is impossible!!! I tried to change the pictures in every worksheet.
 The other day, I sent a worksheet and the people in charged of the website, take it away from eslprintables!! I felt so disappointed....Cry
Sometimes, I just want to disable the account... Besides, you could download worksheets from other teachers, only if someone download your job, it is so impossible to obtain points in that way....
Okay, thanks for reading my concerns...
I feel more relax now... Approve

13 Oct 2009      

_babz
Canada

LOL @I �m going to disable the accountant

LOL

13 Oct 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

It is interesting to know that yo already have 185 points.

13 Oct 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

you wrote:
it �s impossible to obtain points.... So, you are not aloud to download worksheets...
but you have 185 points

13 Oct 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

You have/had  185   points what means you are given 30 free downloads every day.

As regards having problem uploading, it happens at times. Nothing serious.

No reason for your concern.

13 Oct 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

With 185 points you are now a premium member. Being a premium member entitles you to download 30 printables everyday among the new contributions. If you download older printables, points will be deducted.

Also, if you want people to download your worksheets, all you have to do is respect the rules of the site. That way, they won �t be reported.

13 Oct 2009     

tinessa
Albania

Hi!
I �ve created plenty of new documents, I �d like to send them but unfortunately it does not work. i �ve been reducing my documents, saving them on the right word format. What else can I do????
HELP!!!

13 Oct 2009