Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen pals wanted!!!    

Pen pals wanted!!!

stefania.r
Italy

Pen pals wanted!!!

Hi dear teachers all over the world!! Thumbs Up

I �m Stefania from Italy and I need your help.
I �ve already organised a pen pal project with some of you for my 10-year-old students. There are other 3 classes of Italian students of the same age who �d like to be involved in the project...if you are interested, please contact me... I �d be really grateful!

Thank you for your attention!

All the best,

Stefy Smile

13 Oct 2009      

hoefling
United States

I am interested.  My class is a group of third graders in DeSoto, KS.  I have 18 children who need a motivation to write.  Can you students write in English? Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks,
Faith

14 Oct 2009     

stefania.r
Italy

Hi Faith!!

Thank you so much for your answer!! I �m sorry but I think I �ve already found a teacher with whom I �ll manage the project... but if I �ll need more pen pals I �ll surely contact you!
This is for you...thanks for helping!!

Stefy

14 Oct 2009     

Julygrace
Italy

Hi!

I�m Barbara . I teach at the primary school and I am greatly searching for anyone out there in the world who want to correspond whit my students. They are aged 10 and they  have been studying English for five years.

We are looking for new friends who are interested in exchanging e mails or letters or both � whit us. Good friendship  guarantee!!!

If you are interested please contact me.  Thumbs Up

17 Oct 2009