Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Teachers Day    

Teachers Day

epit
Turkey

Teachers Day

Anna P, Gloria, Marcia, Zailda and all our Brazilian friends have good teachers day  . PS:Sorry I couldnt add any pictures even a rose because my pc seems a litle bit tired today.

16 Oct 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Thanks a lot!

Greetings from sunny Brazil!

16 Oct 2009     

arrouba
Syria

Anybody on this Web to contact concerning uploading my 50 kb file????

I have been trying so since yesterday; really annoying!!!!

The message that appears upon clicking �send � says: " make sure that ur file ends in .doc - try again"

I click �send � though, and the page reads  " ur file is being uploaded" but nothing happens after a while!!!!!!!

My file is MsWord 2007. What should I do????????????

16 Oct 2009     

arrouba
Syria

The message that appears upon clicking �send � says: " make sure that ur file ends in .doc - try again"

I click �send � though, and the page reads  " ur file is being uploaded" but nothing happens after a while!!!!!!!

16 Oct 2009     

arrouba
Syria

16 Oct 2009     

happymiss
France

As I told you, you should be aware that .docx is not available. So, save your document with .doc extension and it would be alright

16 Oct 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Dear Arrouba

Your problem is sooooo easy to solve! Just save your worksheet as Word 2003 doc and it will arrive smoothly!

16 Oct 2009