Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reporting ws.    

Reporting ws.

eng789
Israel

Reporting ws.

I said this a couple of months ago and I feel I need to say it again. 

There are too many good wss being reported by 0 point members. 
I think that you should have to earn the right to report a ws after you have at least 30 points or maybe more.  Prove to us that you are a serious member of the site by contributing something.

Seeing wonderful wss being reported for nothing is really upsetting as well as the high number of stolen wss coming up every day.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

16 Oct 2009      

mariannina
Italy

Hi. This is very sad! I �ll never understand people who do anything they can just to hit other people! I �m sorry for them, they are unhappy people!
Ciao

16 Oct 2009     

Zora
Canada

I totally agree with you Eng789! Setting a minimum to report is a good idea. Not 1000 points obviously but 30 or so is a good idea. I would even venture as far as to put it at 100 but that �s just me.  

16 Oct 2009     

borna
Croatia

I agree with Zora, 100 points for reporting!

16 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

I totally agree. But we �re not going to sort this out here. I think the best would be to write Victor about this proposal because he �s the one, who has to decide this.

Hugs, Michaela

16 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I agree with you, and I also think that a new member with 0 points isn �t aware enough of the rules to judge whether a ws fits or not the site rules. I don �t know about the exact amount of points a person should have to be considered experienced enough to judge other person �s ws but I �m convinced that with 0 points a member shouldn �t have the right to report.

And I also think that some members create profiles just to get away with reporting other person �s ws without a plausible reason.

16 Oct 2009     

baiba
Latvia

I absolutely agree about the limit of 100 points that would give a person the right to report. And I hope that Victor is reading this and will eventually go along with us!

16 Oct 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I agree with you all... members with 0 points should not be allowed to report Thumbs Up

16 Oct 2009     

donapeter
Romania

i agree with you all!!!!! 100 ponts would be enough to be a moderator.

16 Oct 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Can �t agree more with all of you.
Enough is enough!
I even suggest to put the bar a little bit up for being a moderator. I always believe that too many moderators is not good. The more POVs we have and the more disagreeing we get especially when dealing with WS for which the rules aren �t clear. Those where we have to rely on common sense.
Just an idea
regards all!

16 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

That might help the problem I wrote about yesterday.
These 0 point members are not really reporting wss - just making trouble for fun.
Zora �s idea would help!

L

16 Oct 2009     

1    2    Next >