Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > S.O.S/ compound adjectives    

S.O.S/ compound adjectives

sassouki
Tunisia

S.O.S/ compound adjectives

I know that dog-headed is a compound adjective but I need to be certain since as I checked the �types of compound adjectives � on the net I didn �t find this type: noun+noun-ed. is it a cpd adj?

18 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

I hope you find what you need here....

edit: sorry, seems the long link created some problems, sorry, everybody! just go to englishpage.com and type compound nouns in their search...

I often turn to englishpage.com when I need help on similar issues.

sorry again

18 Oct 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

oops, looks like the link Anita provided (Very useful link, Anita! Thank you) has stretched the page.. I am posting this message to try to see if the first page is fixed after that or no.

18 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

sorry folks, I �ll edit now and remove the link - just go to englishpage.com and type compound nouns in their search...
PS: thanks for pointing it out, Kate, it surely wasn´t on purpose on my part, so I´m thankful for your pointer!

18 Oct 2009