Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why is my worksheet different in the preview???    

Why is my worksheet different in the preview???

Profclaudia
Canada

Why is my worksheet different in the preview???

I don �t understand why, but when I post worksheets, they look all messy in the preview... On my computer, everything is at the good place, but on the site, the lines are not at the right place and font is different? Is there a trick with the margins or something??? Thanks for answering because I would really like that my worksheets be dowloaded because they are great, but on the site, they don �t look so attractive... Thanks!

18 Oct 2009      

eng789
Israel

Download yourself and see if it prints ok.  If so then don �t worry about it,  just add a note to your description:  Don �t worry,  it downloads in-line (or perfectly).  I had the same thing happen with one of mine.
Have a great week.
Barbara

18 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Dear ProfClaudia, I �ve checked and they look perfectly all right.
My best regards,
Idalina

18 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hello dear Claudia,

Don �t worry, ther preview sometimes makes worksheets look different but when you download them, they are perfectly fine! I �ve download it!

myspace layouts

18 Oct 2009     

freddie
Canada

Dear Claudia

Someone here told me that if I make sure that the word file is set at 100% view when I upload, it comes out just fine. I tried it and my worksheets uploaded much better after that. But of course as others have said, it often happens.

18 Oct 2009     

Profclaudia
Canada

Thank you all for you answers! I really appreciate! : )

19 Oct 2009