Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > what about a new category for printables?    

what about a new category for printables?

dawnmain
United Kingdom

what about a new category for printables?

I would like to suggest that there is a new category for printables - exam prep.

I ve been searching for PET prep and found a few interesting things but only after having to go through worksheets about pets, peters, carpets, petrol, trumpets, competitions etc. 

I �m grateful for being able to find material here anyway.

5 Nov 2008      

arkel
Ireland

I agree with you entirely dawnmain. I prepare for all CambridgeESOL exams from young learners to CPE and I have in mind to prepare worksheets for all levels, but as you know they take a long time to do so I have to organise myself a little! This is a great site and I�m really grateful to my student teacher who introduced me to it. You are a really fantastic group and I feel privileged to be among you.Hug

5 Nov 2008