Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Food or fashion worksheets    

Food or fashion worksheets

WestHampstead
Spain

Food or fashion worksheets

Hello!
Have you got any wss you could send me about recipes or dialogues in a restaurant? listenings...? my students are 12. this is my mail: [email protected]
I still can �t download wss and yesterday I got some wss which were really useful, they saved my  life!
THANK YOU

19 Oct 2009      

borna
Croatia

I have just e-mailed you some wss.

Sasa

19 Oct 2009     

WestHampstead
Spain

THANKS!!!!

19 Oct 2009     

borna
Croatia

No problem, just check your e-mails, I �m still sending.

19 Oct 2009     

WestHampstead
Spain

you �re very kind!! THANK YOU!!

19 Oct 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Have a look. Sorry, I haven �t got any worksheets!
Ciao

19 Oct 2009     

WestHampstead
Spain

19 Oct 2009     

WestHampstead
Spain

19 Oct 2009     

English971
Guadeloupe

It �ll be nice if u send some 2 me 2.......Wink

20 Oct 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Dear Lady Marian

I am very sorry for what I am about to write, but this is the second day you show up saying, in a hurry, that you have no points and you need some printables.
Believe me, I am the witch in charge,Confused, but whenever I am in charge I do what I think is my duty.

Let me explain how things work around here. It is very easy - we just share - we give, we receive.
Some now and then, someone, like you, shows up and manages to explain something and then someone feels pity and sends something...... BUT... this is not the way things go, you need the printables available here, you share , you send something worth, so, please, as far as it concerns to me, don �t show up in the next weeks, unless you have the time to make and upload something to share.

Not that we don �t want to help, but just this: we have rules to help.

Please, try to understand my /our point, if you are not cheating, you will understand.
Have a nice day
Linda

20 Oct 2009     

borna
Croatia

I don �t agree with you Olindalima. This person wasn �t cheating or trying to get points or advertising, this person is asking for help!!! Now, what kind of person would I be, knowing that I can help, and not do so?

For all you new members with not points to download - SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR E-MAIL and just tell me what you need.

You can all go to iSLCollective.com and register there for free, and download anything you need for free, and you don �t have to upload first to get points.

Olindalima, please try to understand that some people don �t have the time, energy, inspiration or skills to create worksheets, especially people who have just started to work as teachers. Haven �t you ever felt the same?

I know I have, when I first started, but then I didn �t have this amazing website and this community to turn to for help.

20 Oct 2009     

1    2    Next >