Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Page 2 of "my contributions" has disappeared    

Page 2 of "my contributions" has disappeared

chiaras
Italy

Page 2 of "my contributions" has disappeared

Hello! I wrote about the same topic a week ago and I also sent 2 PMs to Victor but it looks as if nobody could help me with this matter. I should have 2 pages contributions but only one is visible. The second page disappeared about one week ago. If I order my contributions in a dfferent way, for example "random" instead of "most downloaded" first, I can see some of the printables that are usually on the second page, but otherwise my contributions can only be partially viewed, and I don �t think it is fair. I �ve checked the contribution pages of other users and they are all right so am I the only one with this problem?
Hope someone can help me!!!

20 Oct 2009      

teresaraiva
Portugal

Hi Chiara

You �re right. I �ve checked your page and it only appears one page... and you don �t have the number of pages at the bottom of the page.

Sorry but I can �t help you. Perhaps only Victor can...

Teresa

20 Oct 2009     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Hello Chiaras,
if yu download your WS can you see the second page or not?
It happened to me (once): I couldn �t see the second page but once downloaded there it was.
I explained this strange thing in the description.

That �s the only thing I can tell you.
I don �t know why it happens , sometimes.
Have a nice day,
Lancillotta

20 Oct 2009     

chiaras
Italy

Lancillotta, the problem is not the second page of a ws, but the second page of "my contributions" page.
Teresaraiva, thank you for checking.! You are right, Victor is the only one who can help me, but he �s always very busy.......
Maybe I will find someone in the forum who had the same problem in the past and can give me a hint!

20 Oct 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Chiaris

Yes indeed this is very strange.  Like Teresa said, your Members Contributions page has no page number and this is abnormal.  There must be a glitch in the system.  I think you must keep trying to contact Victor.  You could try his e-mail address: [email protected].

I wonder if anyone else has the same problem?

Cheers

Jayho

20 Oct 2009     

swissprof
Switzerland

I am having the same problem at the moment and I have deleted my reading 3 times because each time the second page was not on my printable !!!!

and I don �t know what to do, too !!!

20 Oct 2009