Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > my deleted worksheet    

my deleted worksheet

borna
Croatia

my deleted worksheet

Dear friends,

I feel so sad that my worksheet THE MENU was reported and deleted today.Unhappy
My mistake was that maybe I didn �t make the task clear or visible enough. I �ve changed that and uploaded again. Please check out the whole document before reporting, and have in mind that I �ve made the menu templates myself. They were really well accepted by my students and they had great fun in filling them, and then using them as role-play prompts in dialogues during the class. Star
You can even distribute them as a homework assignment and encourage them to draw or glue some pictures on them. I don �t care about the points, obviously I have more than I can use, I �m just sad that you didn �t think it was a valuable ESL resource. Try them out and if you still feel they �re a waste of space, I �ll delete them myself.
I �m looking forward to your comments.

Thank you and have a nice day Hug

Sasa

20 Oct 2009      

zambia09
Czech Republic

Dear Sasha,

I looked up the whole ws (remember it was about 10 pages) and there were very cute frames but nothing more - sorry. When I saw it I got the idea how to use it, but it looked quite incomplete then.

Take care and don �t take it personally, please.

Michaela

20 Oct 2009