Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do I uninstall ESLprintables?    

How do I uninstall ESLprintables?

kebab
Slovakia

How do I uninstall ESLprintables?

It really annoyed me after having installed this software to discover that there �s no easy, identified, uninstall feature. Could someone please explain how I can completely remove the toolbar and all other attachments from my system?

Thanks

20 Oct 2009      

victor
Spain

Hello,

Just go to Control Panel > Add or Remove programs, choose eslprintables toolbar and click on remove.

Have a nice day,

Victor

20 Oct 2009     

kebab
Slovakia

Thanks for replying, Victor

I already tried that but it �s not showing up there - nor in the Start Menu, nor is there a feature on the toolbar itself. Do you have any other suggestions, please?

20 Oct 2009     

kebab
Slovakia

Thanks for replying, Victor

I already tried that but it �s not showing up there - nor in the Start Menu, nor is there a feature on the toolbar itself. Do you have any other suggestions, please?

20 Oct 2009     

David Lisgo
Japan

Try reinstalling the software and then unistall.

21 Oct 2009     

blackmangel
Colombia

I reintalled the software but it �s not possible to unistall!!!... I dont � like this!!!

30 Oct 2009     

blackmangel
Colombia

I reintalled the software but it �s not possible to unistall!!!... I dont � like this!!!

30 Oct 2009