Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 10 Big Myths about copyright explained    

10 Big Myths about copyright explained

David Lisgo
Japan

10 Big Myths about copyright explained

Here is an interesting article about copyright issues, which if taken seriously by all members would certainly reduce the amount of worksheets uploaded and the workload of moderators, but...

21 Oct 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thanks for the link David =) 

21 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Thank you, David.  I�ve read through the site. It�s something difficult to deal with, isn�t it? My 1st ?: since laws differ from country to country, which should apply here?

Guess what I do with my wks:

�ijorge, 2009.

Or �David Lisgo, Japan

or �David Lisgo, Japan, adapted ij

My colleagues� and my wk were being copied all over town, but I managed to scare the scarecrows who make a living on other people�s work. But this wasn�t the real problem.
The real problem was:

-Teacher! I�ve already done this wk! (bored & Disapprove disapproving of my using my own wk...)

(Who �s getting older here, disguising in a tiny-cute rabbit?  21st already in Lusitania. When I�m 72... soundtrack  THE BEATLES  edit: OK, I�ll shhhh! Besides, it�s still the 20th in Latin America...Confused)

21 Oct 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I really do not know!! Geek (hihi) but shhhh!

21 Oct 2009