Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > project suggestion    

project suggestion

alperrrr
Turkey

project suggestion

Hi all,

I would like to launch a project with some schools from Europe on "culture capital cities". İstanbul is the culture capital city of next year. We already settled the things here and conducted necessary restoration or renovation activities. I suppose this can form a good project area to exchange experiences and acquisitions for prospective culture capital city candidates. My students are aged 13-14 and fluent enough to execute a project in English. Please let me know if you are interested in such a project. Thanks a lot.

Alper Etyemez
Dar�şşafaka Educational Institutions - İstanbul/Turkey

21 Oct 2009      

pepperywasp
Ukraine

Smile Hey!!!!!
I �m  highly interested here and I guess my SS won �t say "no"
What exactly do you suggest?

21 Oct 2009     

alperrrr
Turkey

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer. My students are quite motivated to share their experiences with other students as well. They have already searched about what kind of periods İstanbul have experienced so far. They can share their findings with your students. Other thing to explore can be the question "What makes a city culture capital?". How can we help your prospective culture capital city to be a candidate? Anyway, there is a lot to share and discuss i suppose. We can even arrange trips to our cities if we can come up with a sponsor or create a budget for it. What do you think? Thanks a lot.

21 Oct 2009