Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Wow, now that MUST be a record!    

Wow, now that MUST be a record!

colibrita
United Kingdom

Wow, now that MUST be a record!

................. I see somebody had 320 downloads the other day and just 40 thank yous. Just as well we �re teaching English and not manners, eh! Wink

21 Oct 2009      

colibrita
United Kingdom

Blimey o riley, Ladybird!

21 Oct 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Well, well... And what do you think about these numbers: 954 downloads - 39 comments,
932 - 31, 752 - 29, 365 - 11...
Can you guess who I am talking about?..

21 Oct 2009     

julianbr
Italy

beats 39 downloads and 954 comments I guess .. LOL 

21 Oct 2009     

baiba
Latvia

It was discussed some time ago and there was a suggestion that part of the points may have been lost during the BIG TROUBLE this site experienced not so long ago. I want to hope that is the reason...

21 Oct 2009     

eurirod
Spain

AHA! It �s more a question of respect and affection!! Although we don �t need points  it �s really exciting when we log in and find comments to our ws; this way, I understand that some people appreciate my efforts or find them useful. I agree,  the difference between downloads and comments  is disappointing BUT if there are few downloads of your �baby � and NO comments is much more frustrating. How can we improve if nobody tells us what they miss or  send a pm. OKWink ! All of us are in a hurry and the real world is waiting for us. Maybe, today I feel a bit disappointed myself. We can �t forget our students are the real world and they usually enjoy our ws. So, let �s cheer up!  Have a nice end of week.

EvaHug

21 Oct 2009