Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Security problem    

Security problem

marcia chaves
Brazil

Security problem

5 Nov 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

This query does come up occasionally on the site, but I think most of the members would agree that the main idea of the site is for sharing, which involves giving and taking.  The more people put in, then the more they can take out.  Coming up with your own worksheet may seem like a mountain to climb, but as you can view through the site there are thousands of people who have already done it.  Once you reach over 30 points your downloads are virtually limitless.

In addition as you post requests on this forum there are a hundred teachers who are more than willing to help you get started and to share their resources directly with you.  All you have to do is ask and I am sure someone will reply.

Let us know what specific items you want and wait to see if anyone will send you them.

But please, is it too much to ask, just to get your grey matter going a little and produce something.  I really don�t think there is any need to circumvent the system.  Please look at this condition not as disturbing, but challenging and motivating to contribute rather than just receive.

Welcome to eslprintables - please believe me, there are far more advantages to the site than any disadvantages.

5 Nov 2008