Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > problems with online exercises creator    

problems with online exercises creator

paufran
Chile

problems with online exercises creator

I �m trying to make some online exercises but I have a problem with the creator tool..I can �t insert the text box or the selection boxto write the answer..Does anyone know how to do it? Is there any problem with the exercise creator?
Please, let me know if u can help me
Thanks
Paula

22 Oct 2009      

zailda
Brazil

The exercises maker doesn �t work properly if you are using Firefox. I tried to manage it and only had some success using IE.

22 Oct 2009     

Kru Eng2501
Thailand

I also have a problem to make online exercises. I �ve tried to make the second one four times. I give up. I should go to bed. Good night.

22 Oct 2009     

Kru Eng2501
Thailand

Help me, please.

I �m trying to practice making online exercises but there are some problems.
 I can �t edit or preview the third exercise about the song, �the cup of life �.
   The messages are- HTTP 500-Internet server error internet explorer and
    Request object error AP0104:80004005
    Operation not allowed.

9 Nov 2009     

amparoH
Spain

Hi, can anybody tell me how can I send an online exercise. I �ve got it finished but (step 2) but I can �t find the way to send it. A submit button is supposed to be there, but where?? Thanks.

10 Nov 2009