Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help!    

I need your help!

amicableann
Argentina

I need your help!

Hi everyone ! I �m preparing a model class for school and I need material  to teach the future based on how technology will affect our lives in the future .Ideas , Ws or anything you think may help is WELCOME!!!!Monday is the deadline ! THANKS as usual this site is INCREDIBLE!!! Ann

22 Oct 2009      

Ginevra
Italy

Hi Amicableann
I �m  just doing a Unit about technology, these are the topics: computer parts and tools, mobile phones (text message lingo- emoticons and sms slang and abbreviations). this site helped me a lot:

http://www.britishcouncil.org/texting.pdf

I hope it will help you as well. Bye

Maria

22 Oct 2009     

darksaint
Colombia

Hello,

Depending on the age of the students, you can make them watch a part of a documentary called "Zeigeist Adendum". Here it is explained some characteristics and the advantages of technology if we use it properly. In the other hand you may show students one part of the Movie the MATRiX including the ANIMATRIX called Animatrix The Last Renaissance. The last one could be a little bit tough.

bye 

22 Oct 2009     

Tinette
Argentina

Dear Ann,

I worked with that topic on the first semester. I made my students think about that and they had to make a project on a City in the Future. They had to imagine how the houses will be, transport, energy, cars, clothes, food... everything.
I made a movie for them, the link is this:

There �s a mistake somewhere that I didn �t realize at first, and now I cannot correct it... but my students liked it.

Hope yours like it as well!

Greetings from La Pampa,

Tinette

22 Oct 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

Thanks!!!!!!!!all your ideas hekped me a lot !!!! Hope I can help you too another day ! ANN

22 Oct 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Try these links.

22 Oct 2009