Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > my bad    

my bad

cauffeypot
Albania

my bad

i stole a worksheet and noone cares. that iz so sad

22 Oct 2009      

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Did you? Delete it then... have you seen how many contributions are uploaded everyday?!!!! It �s hard to keep track of everything, don �t you agree?!!!!

22 Oct 2009     

donapeter
Romania

i think you stole a worksheet and it has only a few downloads ....so ....bad choice!!!! You should have stolen a ws from Katiana, Vanda or another super premium member and ....guess what....everybody would have noticed!!!!!
Try harder!!!!Wink

22 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

Dear donapeter, you are very naughty.  Not only did you encourage Mr. Pot to steal a good ws you also insulted the creator of the one he stole.  
Wacko

22 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Cauffeypot must be having a good laugh, he/she obviusly loves abusing the site, our time and people´s works.
H is �angry � because she/he stole a worksheet and no-one found out. This weird attitude reminds me of an article I read some time ago which said that some expert thieves and criminals, leave clues all the time and get really upset when they are not found out.

Ignore him, he �s just baiting us.

Ps: Next time we will be better at finding your stolen contributions... LOL

22 Oct 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

So?

22 Oct 2009     

denipinheiro
Brazil

I can �t believe this...

I think you "cauffeypot" are very poor...

This site is not a place for you, for that I suggest you leave.  

For the message of encouragement, I think people should think a little more before answering certain things here in the forum. 

Very sad to see things like this happening around here.

Thumbs DownDead

22 Oct 2009     

patty39
Brazil

Dear cauffeypot,

a long time ago, I heard a saying (a dirty one) that says:

"If you think that f... is funny, f... yourself and save your money."

Well, we don �t deal with money, although there are lots of valuable ws here. However, I think this saying applies to you. Don �t you agree?

22 Oct 2009     

akhssass
Morocco

Each teacher here represents his country. and each one can paint hiscountrymen in black or pink.

22 Oct 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

First of all, all you hyper kitties, relax. Man, you get ruffled so easil for none at all reason. And second, I wish you �d all stop saying I �m a man, cause I �M NOT And third, I just did delete it but it took all my points with it (dumb me!) so maybe I should go find it again and upload it . I �d steal Vanda �s in a sec if I could find where she makes new ones

23 Oct 2009