Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Awesome pictures used in worksheets    

Awesome pictures used in worksheets

cheezels
New Zealand

Awesome pictures used in worksheets

Hi guys, you all have inspired me to really step it up quality wise on the worksheet front!
I know that an easy way to find pictures is through google and the like... but I am wanting to know where you guys find the "school book" "educational" type of pictures that you use to illustrate thing such as present simple, verbs etc... and they look to come from one source in any one worksheet... not pictures taken from all over the internet.
Specifically also the pictures of "scenes" etc....

It just gives your worksheets such a professional look and I want to do it too!!!!!! Tongue

Any tips or websites will be greatly appreciated and I promise to share my super cool worksheets with you when  am finished!

The only problem with this website is that I am now always thinking of how to make cool worksheets!!!!! And by always I really do mean ALWAYS!!!!!!LOL

5 Nov 2008      

cheezels
New Zealand

Thanks :-) yep this is the type of stuff... but surely its not all clip art that people use? As the pictures they use all look like they "belong" together on a particular topic....

I guess I need to find new clip art sites... :-)

5 Nov 2008     

Amna 107
United Arab Emirates

Hi cheezels

There is a wonderful website where you will find so many cute pictures and cliparts. But it is not free!

Good luck :)

5 Nov 2008