Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WORKSHEET IMAGES    

WORKSHEET IMAGES

lili79
Czech Republic

WORKSHEET IMAGES

Hi.�

I might have a very stupid question, but...� I really wanted to make and share some nice worksheets as you guys do. However, cant find any nice images to make them attractive. Do you find them somewhere here on printables? or is it somewhat top secret place where you get them? in that case - i do not expect any answer. PLS - I want them, need them , cant live without them. Smile�Help, PLS!!!� thank you. Have a nice wknd. lili

23 Oct 2009      

zailda
Brazil

I �ve just sent you a PM. Check your mailbox.

23 Oct 2009     

lili79
Czech Republic

Thank you VERY much. This site is just amazing! I get the answer faster than I actually finish my dinner, THANX a lot.�

lili

23 Oct 2009     

arlissa
United States

Another nice place to check for free legal images is http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/default.aspx

And of course something easy you can do is to draw colorful borders and box shapes behind your text on the worksheets. :) Good luck!

23 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

I sent you a PM Wink

23 Oct 2009