Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Deleted contibutions. I´m really ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Deleted contibutions. I´m really ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheezels
New Zealand

When you go to send a printable you get this page
http://www.eslprintables.com/send_printables/beforesend.htm

On this page it says very clearly under the picture of a single apple Single flashcards are not allowed, but you can send a SET of flashcards (at least 4).

So regardless of whether it was a worksheet or printable it was not in a set. And it really is not a ppt either is it... I mean in reality no one is going to use it as a ppt. You put it there because of the bigger size limit.
So the rules in this case are very plain to see and are clearly set out on the page you get before sending work in each time. These are the guidelines that moderators use when deciding yes or no on a printable that has been reported.

Welcome to the site... but please before shouting in the forum please make sure that you have actually followed the rules of the site.

24 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2