Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > let ´s go third edition needed ( ppt or worksheets )     

let ´s go third edition needed ( ppt or worksheets )

Y.T.A
Egypt

let ´s go third edition needed ( ppt or worksheets )

Hi friends ,
      i am teaching a new edition of " let ´s go " ,i need your help please to present the book very well , i need any ppt or worksheets for this book the 3rd grade
best regards

24 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

sorry, wish I could help, I was just sad nobody answered you yet. Perhaps you should re-post it also in the afternoon/later in the day. I can tell you what I did when my sts � books were late - I took photos of parts of my books (my scanner doesn ´t work, so I made photos with my cellphone), then moved the pics into my PC and made powerpoints with those, but I don ´t use Let ´s Go. The kids loved it and we had a great time - it worked out better than I had hoped it would.
Still I do hope there ´s sb out there working with Let ´s go who can help you.

24 Oct 2009     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

http://www.oup.com/elt/catalogue/teachersites/letsgo/?oup_jspFileName=teacherSite.jsp&cc=cz
Hope, it helps, I´m not sure if this is what you are looking for. Have a nice day. Martina

24 Oct 2009