Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Why can īt I make an online ex?    

Why can īt I make an online ex?

papuch
Poland

Why can īt I make an online ex?

I īve been trying to do it for some time now and nothing! 3 times I had a ready exercise (it took time!) and I was not able to neither save it nor publish it! The windows came up blank. When I pressed īsave � an empty blank window poped up... I īm fed up and disspirited. What is the problem? I thought at first that it may be that too many people are using it but I tried different times of the day- e.g. today I tried before 7 in the morning (I don īt think anybody is uploading exercises at this time on Saturday!?) Still, I created a nice halloween online ex and ... it īs gone because I couln īt save it nor publish. Help.

24 Oct 2009      

lovinglondon
Spain

Are you using IE or Mozilla Firefox?? You will have problems in Mozilla. Try opening the exerxise in Explorer.
Cheerio!

24 Oct 2009     

Kru Eng2501
Thailand

I also have the problem about making online exercise. I finished typing and putting some pictures but I can īt send it.  The message is error ASP0104 8004005
  Operation not allowed
  /makeagame/sendgame.asp,line 80
  My last exercise was better and longer than before. I give up for today.

24 Oct 2009     

papuch
Poland

I use IE ;-( - I have no problem with creating the ex but with saving or publishing ;-(

24 Oct 2009     

lovinglondon
Spain

I īm sorry papuch...then no idea. It just happened to me once, but after the second try I could upload it.

24 Oct 2009     

papuch
Poland

Is there anyone out there who can help me then? Maybe it īs my computer? or maybe it īs the intrenet speed? I īll try to do it at my school. I have such a nice activity designed for halloween and I īd love to share it with you- but soon it may be just too late ;-(

24 Oct 2009