Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Three Strikes and you are out…........    

Three Strikes and you are out…........

silviamontra
Spain

I also agree with the system Victor is talking about. However, alkwassir īs remarl is to be considered. I suppose many users may publish their work in more than one web pages

25 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@alkwassir: if the ws belongs to the same author it won īt be removed and the moderators won īt send the first warning. Members with at least 10 points can report a ws.

The idea sounds great to me. I īm in!

25 Oct 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

What the hey, coiunt me in two. No idea what you īre all talkin about. I spent all afternoon runnin around looking for a pair of orange tights. You īd think there would be one  costume with orange legs, but no. everyone is harry potter, I īm almost too tired to bug people on this site tonight. But i īll manage

25 Oct 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

But guys don īt we forget an important fact mentioned by Victor himself previously?

How can we be sure these cancelled people wouldn īt create new accounts and continue?
I suppose you īve all remarked most of these people are new users with 0 or very few points. If they are banned they won īt lose much.

25 Oct 2009     

alkwassir
Yemen

Goodnesses, I do not think that a person īs membership cancled once because of abuse should be cancled forever. I mean if he/she regrets his fault and wants to restart again with new nick and in a good way, there is no need for baning him/her forever.

WinkLong confusing couple of sentences, hope the idea is got

25 Oct 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

But we aren īt sure that all those banned will do as you say.

There are people uploading stolen WS just to bother people here.

25 Oct 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

(whispering) I think he means me...

26 Oct 2009     

alkwassir
Yemen

Goodnesses, no matter, if a nick name upload stolen materials, it will b banned also weither he/she iss the same person banned before or another one. at last he/she will be tired and stop.
It is better to forgive than to punish

26 Oct 2009     

vickyvar
Greece

I totally and definitely agree with all those that said members ī accounts with stolen worksheets should be cancelled!

28 Oct 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Sounds very good to me. 

28 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >