Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Teacher īs Organiser    

Teacher īs Organiser

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Teacher īs Organiser

Hi there

Happy Halloween everyone!!

I haven īt been around lately, and any time I have I have been asking for help and not exactly offering any... I have been feeling a little selfish, but it īs not my fault, I īm going through the busiest year of my life, my teacher training year.

Long, long UNPAID hours, so I don īt even have any money this year!!  But I don īt mind, as I īm loving every minute of it, and now I have a week off to relax!!

So I have only just gotten around to using Teacher īs Organiser, and can I just say what a DREAM this is to the busy teacher!!

One question:  are these sheets (ie: records on attendance, behaviour, grades) printable??  If so, that would be fantastic and will make parent-teacher meetings ALOT easier for me!!

A big thank you to Victor too for the site, I have to say it really is an exceptional idea!!

Sarah

25 Oct 2009      

yolprica
Spain

As far as I know there aren īt any so it would be good that someone who īs got something good to share to do it. It would get lots of downloads. I have got mine but in Spanish so it is not good.
Hugs from Spain
Yolanda

25 Oct 2009