Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > HOTPOTATOES?    

HOTPOTATOES?

annitacm
Spain

HOTPOTATOES?

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if it´s possible to upload online exercises created with the software Hotpotatoes. I have done some really nice and usefull exercises with this program and I think it would be great to share them with all you
Thanks for the web site, it´s amazing Thumbs Up
kind regards
annitacm

27 Oct 2009      

wolfy
Chile

you can upload word (.doc) or powerpoint (.ppt).  So the quick answer is no unless you can convert these files to word.  Try opening the files in word (it may work but probably no).  Otherwise the only other option would be to take a screen shot (Print screen) and paste(Ctrl V) it into word.

27 Oct 2009     

baiba
Latvia

I know HotPotatoes and I think it is impossible to upload the task made with HP here.

But the principle of creating tasks with the HP software and here are similar. It may take you some time but you can re-create the same task on this site.

I don �t think it is reasonable to put an interactive task on Word doc, however, it is a variant.

27 Oct 2009