Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > can someone help me????    

can someone help me????

kucii
Malaysia

can someone help me????

I �ve already sent my own contribution but i still can �t download the worksheet from other friends..
why this things happen???????????????
can someone help me please...??????
i really need that worksheet for my son and my students..
CryErmmDisapprove
Ermm

28 Oct 2009      

MReyes
United States

Is because you don �t have any points, when you have points you can download worksheets.

28 Oct 2009     

kucii
Malaysia

can someone help me download my worksheet???

pleaseeeeeee!!!!!

this is my worksheet..
try to find it and help me..

Verb To Be

it is useful for children age 7-9 years old who wants to learn about verb to be.
Level: elementary
Type: worksheet

28 Oct 2009     

intra
Poland

Just wait a second and you �ll receive replies that you �re not supposed to advertise your worksheets here ;)

28 Oct 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear kucii,
try to upload a colourful worksheet consisting of several pages, insert few cute pictures on page one + useful exercises, include the black and white printer-friendly version, and you can get your points soon...
Have a look here - the most successful worksheets:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchbydate.asp?day=26&month=10&year=2009&B3=Search
Please don �t beg, and try to make a nice worksheet and publish it... That will give you the points, not begging... Imagine if all 256,000 registered users begged for help...
Keep forum for teaching issues, please... not begging...
Good luck! I am sure you can be an important and useful contributor at ESP.
Let your fantasy fly high up to the sky... and share your originality and imagination with us...
I am eager to see your future contributions... Don´t give up... You can still download 30 free recent contributions a day - that´s 10 thousand original worksheets per year... ESP is a very generous site...

28 Oct 2009     

Silvia33
Argentina

I couldn �t agree more with moravc! Imagine if all 256,000 registered users begged for help...
Just create a worksheet that is attractive to the eye and the points will come. But please, stop begging!!!
Silvia

28 Oct 2009     

David Lisgo
Japan

A reminder to kucii of this rule: 

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

Create your own worksheets and you will get points that stay.  Begging for points only draws attention to the fact that your worksheets do not follow the above rule.

28 Oct 2009     

Kohaku
Japan

This is a very usefully site and 30 points isn �t too hard to obtain!! Just add a little more color to a few and then you will be able to have free downloads. You will also find that this site helps you to create better work. I love the fact that my worksheets are improving. Good luck.

28 Oct 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

Try now. You �ve reached the 30 point mark already and have become a premium member.

28 Oct 2009