Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > SORRY! FORGOT TO HYPERLINK THE FIRST PAGE TO THE NEXT IN "COMPLETE NAMEOF PICTURE & FILL COLOUR IN IT"    

SORRY! FORGOT TO HYPERLINK THE FIRST PAGE TO THE NEXT IN "COMPLETE NAMEOF PICTURE & FILL COLOUR IN IT"

HOLYMARY_852
India

SORRY! FORGOT TO HYPERLINK THE FIRST PAGE TO THE NEXT IN "COMPLETE NAMEOF PICTURE & FILL COLOUR IN IT"

Teachers may hyperlink the first page to the next in the above PPT file which has appeared in New Contributions today. Rest of the pages are hyperlinked. Sorry for the inconvenience.

29 Oct 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi!!!

This kind of things happen to you VERY often....

Do u need any help???

29 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Dear HollyMary.

We all make mistakes.

However, I agree with Julieta. 
I have already done what Julieta did today, such as counting your missing hyperlinks.

You seem

either to be suffering from some attention deficit & your family doctor can help you out (3 missing hyperlinks in 5 five days is quite a loss)

or to be missing what a hyperlink is.

Can you see that blue ball at the top, surrounded by a chain?

Hyperlink and be happy.

My best regards.

29 Oct 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

Everytime I see a ws or ppt advertized in such a clumsy way, I don �t download it even if it �s interesting for a single reason : not being a ppt wizard (or should I say witch being a woman ?), whereas I tend to be a doc wizard/witch I just can �t change anything in a ppt and a hyperlink is just like Chinese to me.

29 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Miss froggy.claudine:
do you mean this?
or perhaps... this?
would I rather say...
mmmhhh, have another...
one more for the road...

Isn�t the world a rainbow? Just take a look! (you do look well, today, Missy)

超鏈接

гіперспасылкі

하이퍼 링크

υπερ

الارتباط التشعبي

超連結子

हाइपरलिंक

гиперлинк

היפר

29 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

I �m with froggy.  Stop advertising - fix it and re-upload.

29 Oct 2009     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Just a word to the wise...... you may find that if you habitually make errors in your w/s teachers may tire of downloading your material.

29 Oct 2009