Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Suggestions    

Suggestions

maoopa
China

Oh Lord, why do you take it personal?

29 Oct 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Good Afternoon,

Borna, you have a very good point about the rules being written in one place. The forum really should be for questions and teaching issues.

Victor is the only one who can set the rules. I �m sorry if you disagree with what Victor has stated in the past, but the rules will not change until we have his decision. Perhaps, you would like to send him a pm? Otherwise, please refrain from being disrespectful to other members who have seniority, which I am not one of them, but they are my friends.

Respectfully,

Carla Horne

29 Oct 2009     

maoopa
China

Who are you addressing Carla?

29 Oct 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

It is my statement to anyone who wishes to challenge Victor �s rules. There are many other sites to be a part of if the rules do not suit a person. As I stated before, I do NOT have seniority and I must defer to Victor �s decisions.

29 Oct 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Regardles of all this advertisement controversy...
I usually play WILD WORD GARDEN if you google it you  can easily find it...It is addictive!!!

29 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Sorry, I didn �t me mean to be agressive or disrespectful, I just asked if you could - please - stop advertising on the forum.

Yes, the forum is for teaching-related topics, but as all members here are teachers, you may imagine the main subject in our posts, don �t you?

I didn �t want to start an argument here, just advise you that advertisement is not allowed on the forum. The topic was discussed many times and if Victor thinks it should be written among the other rules he certainly will.

29 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3