Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Where can I find snappers for Christmas crackers?    

Where can I find snappers for Christmas crackers?

Ann-M
Canada

Where can I find snappers for Christmas crackers?

Hello,
I am starting to think about activities to do for Christmas and I would like to know if any of you would know where I could buy snappers for Christmas crackers here in Canada. I would like to make some with my class and I just can find this thing!

Thanks!

Ann-M

29 Oct 2009      

Zora
Canada

Try your local Craft store. Around Christmas they should have them, or they might be able to order them for you.

29 Oct 2009     

Ann-M
Canada

Hello Zora,
I did... they had never heard of it. I live in Quebec...

Maybe there is some Canadian craft store I could order it from. Any place to suggest?

Ann-M

29 Oct 2009     

Zora
Canada

There �s a page in the US that sells them but they can �t deliver to Canada... I think the problem is that they contain gun powder... and they aren �t allowed to ship them... I have come across a few pages like that. They ship anywhere in the world their products, then you look at the snaps and it says "Uk or US" only...

Now... there is an ebay link to a firm in Australia that might be able to send you them but they are a bit more pricey.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220481818414

There is also this site:

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/home

They don �t have any listed BUT they might get them in at Christmas time. It might be worth a shot writing to them.

Smile

29 Oct 2009     

Ann-M
Canada

Thanks a lot Zora!
I will check these sites.

Ann

30 Oct 2009