Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reporting old worksheets    

Reporting old worksheets

estherita
Spain

HEY GUYS!!!

As Cassy said "let �s turn the page".....

As there are so many moderators I think we could do our best at detecting non-esl resources of the day, I don �t think any of them would be unnoticed as we are so many people.

So from now on, I am only going to report the worksheets that appear in recent contrubutions, that �s all, and whichever old COPIED/STOLEN worksheet that I find while searching for something special.

I think this way it would be easier, more practical to all of us and not so time-wasting!!

Have a nice day!!! See you round here!!!

P.S: I personally do not have time to search the database for finding "reportable" old contributions......

30 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

But most of them were reported according to laws that didn �t change, so they were uploaded against the rules (other language, copy & paste). I agree, the new rule says we can �t report old ws, but can we vote the ones on the reporting page?

Edit: now I saw the answer, thanks!

30 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

Sorry guys,  I got back from trying to teach 4 hours of Grade 9 science - my mind is not computing very well.

I need it to be clear.  So do I finally have it right when I say:

Everything from 29/10/2009 has to be English only  - esl - not copied or stolen  - according to the new rules.
Earlier wss from before  29/10/2009 - can only be reported if they are copied or stolen.

30 Oct 2009     

douglas
United States

Barbara,

As I understand it.  Starting today we can only report new worksheets as non-esl, clipart, wrong language, etc.  If they survive their day on the "recent worksheets" list they are safe forever.  With the one exception being, if they are copied they are never safe.

Victor suggested we vote "do not remove" on the items that have already been reported and are on today �s moderator list (as long as they are not copies and if they do not belong to today �s "recent worksheets").

Good call Victor.

30 Oct 2009     

victor
Spain

You are right, Douglas. That is the idea.

30 Oct 2009     

serene
Greece

A wise decision, Victor! I agree with all the points you �ve made. Thank you!

30 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

Thanks for clearing it up.  Have a great weekend everyone.Smile

30 Oct 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Nice idea and thanks a lot for making all this clear!

30 Oct 2009     

lolelozano
Argentina

Thanks Victor for clearing things up for all of us - I think it �s a very clever decision. Well figured out. I believe we all  like it this way. Congratulations.

30 Oct 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

What a wise decision dear Victor!
This question of some members constantly "delving into the past" was making me tired.
Thanks!
Cyn

30 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >