Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > GAMES - Learn by playing    

GAMES - Learn by playing

aprende juagando
Argentina

GAMES - Learn by playing

Hello everyone!!!! And thank you for correcting the address!!! It is www.aprendemosjugando.ning.com

I am sorry and sad if anyone thought it is advertising or spam. I administrate this net for free and just to share with my collegues and friends. I am a very experienced teacher and teacher trainer and I think that I have reached a moment of my life and carree which I think is a time to return all I have learnt from others who have shared before. There is not hidden agenda here!!
Thank you to all the people who sent me wonderful comments!!! Love Celeste

31 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Don �t worry, Celeste! You offer what you think is good, people choose to either take the offer or not. We �re all grown-ups here, and should act like this. Have a lovely weekend!

31 Oct 2009     

aprende juagando
Argentina

Thank you!!! Where are you from?? Celeste

31 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Croatia, Europe.

31 Oct 2009     

aprende juagando
Argentina

Thank you!!! Where are you from?? Celeste

31 Oct 2009     

aprende juagando
Argentina

Wow!!! So far away!!! I am a teacher of English in the South of Argentina, Patagonia. I am the head of a School of languages and I love meeting people from other cultures. We teach languages by the use of games. If you enter my site we can e mail www.stepsonline.com.ar or if you go to www.aprendemosjugando.ning.com we can chat. Love Celeste

31 Oct 2009