Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > present perfect elementary    

present perfect elementary

pipetochka
Belarus

present perfect elementary

Will you help me to find really useful worksheets explaining the use of present perfect with exercises for training this tens. I know there are a great amount of such worksheets on this site but i don �t have any points at the moment... that �s why i need worksheets for free.

thank you very much for help!!!

31 Oct 2009      

baiba
Latvia

Dear Olga! You have 597 points!

31 Oct 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

just a question? why would you ask for a free ws saying that u dont have points when u have 597, dont you know that your points appear on ur profile and that people would know? is not that we dont want to help but not while ur lying.

31 Oct 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Shocked
Edit: Do you have Murphy�s Essential Grammar in Use? It gives good introduction to Present Perfect for elementary students. Try googling the book, probably you will find it for free. Have a look at scribd.com.  Good luck!

31 Oct 2009     

AHHA
Belarus

Check your E-mail)))

31 Oct 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Actually colleagues, others users can �t see the points you have spent, so looks like she has used up all her points.

31 Oct 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

so ur telling me u dont have the 3335 points that appear on ur profile?

31 Oct 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

how easy to accuse somebody of lying for you ! I find it quite unkind of you lizsantiago. and what you should know is that only points a member has is shown on his/her profile, not the points they have spent. So you can conclude you can´t see if she has run out of her points.
as aftab57  explained , she might have spent all her points.
please look at my profile � 4th page, there is a ws which I use myself in my elementary classses. if you like it , just Pm me , I �m willig to share it with you.
Loves from Turkey!

31 Oct 2009     

AHHA
Belarus

Check your PM, you �ll find some links to useful and free blogs.�Thumbs Up

31 Oct 2009