Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Size of the ws    

Size of the ws

guivalquer
Brazil

Size of the ws

Guys, I see many colorful and beautiful worksheets out there. How can you guys do those worksheets with less than 300kb?�

Thank u very much!

7 Nov 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

HI, you should check out Logos� tutorial. this is the link:
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop

Hope it help you!!

7 Nov 2008     

guivalquer
Brazil

Ohh... I�ll have a look. Thank you very much�Approve

7 Nov 2008     

EvaRamos
Panama

Hello Guivalquer,
    Thanks to Icha, Frenchfrog and Vanda�s advices, now I use publisher to create my worksheets and then I paste the worksheet in a word document.  It has worked for me to reduce the size of the worksheets, and they have still a good and attractive appearance.

7 Nov 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

My only problem with contributors making things in Publisher and saving it as a .jpg picture is that it is extremely difficult to edit.  The beauty of doing things in Word is that each exercise can be altered a little to suit the individual class or teacher.  Also if you have put colourful backgrounds then the text is very difficult to read when printed in black and white.

I am not saying don�t do this method, but can I suggest you only use it if you really have to.

8 Nov 2008