Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS    

DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS

cerix64
Italy

DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS

Since Sunday it has no longer been possible to download printables by right-cliking+"save target as". for each printable I have to left-click & thus open the printable, then click the pull-down menu File+Save as, then chose the right folder [in my case, documents/school/chart/eslprintables 2008-09 i.e. 4 passages]. Then, if I want to review the file I have to keep the above folder open and click on the last file.  It takes double/three times longer than before; moreover, if I forget and use the usual right click procedure I lose one  download.

The error message runs more or less like that [I�m translating from Italian]:
"impossible to download ...loadppt.asp?id=3106&code=3106 from www.eslprintables.com. it is impossible to open the Internet site. The site is either not available or not found. Retry later"

this is the same 4 Powerpoints & Printables.

Pls Victor try to restore the status quo. Any suggestion, someone else?

19 Sep 2008      

victor
Spain

OK, I think I�ve found the problem. It should be solved now.

19 Sep 2008     

cerix64
Italy

It looks OK now, in fact..................THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

19 Sep 2008     

class centre
Belarus

Dear Victor! I still can not upload my printables. I have been trying for a week!
The size is just a page. Today it hasn�t worked again.
???????
Natasha

24 Sep 2008     

vcjr
Brazil

Hello. I am a new member at ESLprintables and I am simply overjoyed to be part of this community that is a wondeful one... but as a new member I have been noticing that some of my downloadings were never concluded. Honestly, there were 5 of them, to be exact. I could also see that people got my credit and I used up my credit as well, so I�m not sure whether it is my connection or something else. In order to aquire these worksheets I sent some messages to the authors but I�m not sure if they will believe in me. Is there a way in which when someone clicks on your worksheet or powerpoint to be downloaded that can show to the author or the person that requested a message saying that that specific person was linked to my file..is it possible to do that... Thanks for the attention given.. and by the way, this site was a fantastic idea to put us all together... once again thank you
Junior

24 Sep 2008     

byciu1983
Albania

I also have problems with uploading my materials today, yesterday everything was all right. Is there anything wrong with the website or with my account?

24 Sep 2008     

vcjr
Brazil

DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS... DEAR VICTOR... I�VE BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD SOME WORKSHEETS WITHOUT SUCCESS... IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT... I REALLY DON�T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON... I�VE BEEN ABLE TO SEND MY POWERPOINTS AND WORKSHEETS BUT NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANY SINCE SEP,THE 25TH... THANK YOU, I APPRECIATE THE ATTENTION GIVEN

29 Sep 2008