Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > uploading    

uploading

micah
Japan

uploading

Dear Victor,
I�ve seen many post saying they can�t upload worksheets and it happened to me too before. When that happens I  would wait a little and went fine after a few tries. But this time, since my last contribution, I�ve been trying for 3days now and I still can�t get through to upload my worksheet. Now I�m starting to give up. Is there any solution to this problem or we just have to keep trying untill it works? I know it�s hard enough to run such a popular site and maybe it�s too much to ask for reorganize the system. But if there are so many post concerning this problem, could you just take a little time to see what�s wrong?
Thank you for everything you do here and so sorry to trouble you like this.

7 Nov 2008      

chrabonsc
Poland

I had the same problem all day yesterday maybe Victor can remove people who don�t use this site more than a month with 0 points I don�t know if it�s a good idea ?�

7 Nov 2008     

Spanglish girl
Argentina

I also think it could help. There are many non-active members who haven�t download anything, I that makes the server fail, the excess of members (non-active of course)

7 Nov 2008