Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > saving borders    

saving borders

Nebal
Lebanon

saving borders

Hello everyone,

I really need your help. I download different worksheets and I like the borders people use here.
Well, my question is how can I save and put these borders in my documents.

Thanks a lot
                                                                                              Have a nice weekend!
 Nebal

7 Nov 2008      

EvaRamos
Panama

Hello Nebal,
   Just take a look if the worksheets come as a different set of images, if that is the case, you only have to click on the top of the border and copy and paste it on another page.  If the border is part of a set, look for the option below that has to do with grouping, maybe it is possible to split the images.  However there are some worksheets that are "images", and it is hard to copy the borders.  Some websites with borders for you:

Hope you find this useful :)

Regards,
Eva 

7 Nov 2008     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello Eva,

I�m really so thankful. You were a great help.

Thanks again!
                                                                                                                   Big Kisses
Nebal

7 Nov 2008