Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ¨SHARING WORKSHEETS¨    

¨SHARING WORKSHEETS¨

maalpo
Costa Rica

¨SHARING WORKSHEETS¨

HELLO TO ALL CREATIVE TEACHERS .
THIS SITE WAS CREATED TO ¨SHARE¨MANY THINGS SUCH AS WORKSHEETS, PLANNINGS, ACTIVITIES, AND MANY OTHERS TOOLS.
THE WORD
¨SHARING¨ IS A WIDELY USED WORD. WHEN UPLOADING A DOCUMENT, WORSHEET, PLAN OR OTHER FILE REALIZE THAT THE ENTIRE CONTENT OF THE DOCUMENT MAY BE USED OR MODIFIED IN PART OR IN ENTIRETY ACCORDING TO THE NEEDS OF THE PERSON. THE ACTIVITIES MAY ALSO COULD BE MODIFIED USING THE SAME CLIP ART, IMAGENS, OR ANY OTHER ELEMENT OF THE UPLOADED DUCUMENT WHICH MAY RESULT IN THE TOTAL TRANSFORMATION OF THE ORIGINAL .
IF I DO NOT AGREE TO THE CONDITION OF SHARING A FILE, LOGICALLY I WOULD NOT MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO SHARE. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY IT COULD BE NECESSARY TO ASK PERMISSION TO ADAPT OR USE CLIP  ART TO MAKE A NEW FILE IF, FROM THE MOMENT IT IS SHARED I AM ACKNOWLEDGING THAT I WILL BE HELPING OTHERS IN THEIR DAY TO DAY WORK.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT?

4 Nov 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Beside sharing, there is also respect. I don ´t think it ´s too much to ask. (or too hard either)

4 Nov 2009     

volga
United States

You ´re right, there ´s nothing wrong with sharing. What ´s wrong is to take someone ´s work, add a picture to it (also stolen) and take credit for it (claim you are the author). Most people who create teaching resources are not getting rich off them. All they ask for is to be acknowledged as authors. How hard is that? If you are using someone ´s publication (including published on the internet), you need to cite the source. That ´s it!

Have you heard of plagiarism?

From Wikipedia: Plagiarism, as defined in the 1995 Random House Compact Unabridged Dictionary, is the "use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one ´s own original work."[1] Within academia, plagiarism by students, professors, or researchers is considered academic dishonesty... etc....

Good luck! 

4 Nov 2009