Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How do I make a power point 500 KB? This is a ridiculously small file size in my opinion. Can we send a power point of a larger size?    

How do I make a power point 500 KB? This is a ridiculously small file size in my opinion. Can we send a power point of a larger size?

dgrace19
Korea, South

How do I make a power point 500 KB? This is a ridiculously small file size in my opinion. Can we send a power point of a larger size?

All of my power points are at least 1 MB. That is not that big of a file size for a power point. Still, that is more than half the size of the allowable power point that can be sent on this web site! Does anyone else have the same problem? I have a lot of great power points that have worksheets that go along with them and would like to be able to share with other teachers.

4 Nov 2009      

zailda
Brazil

There are some tutorial here on how to reduce images and PP size. Go to the search box and type "tutorial" and you �ll find them.

We have wonderful PP files here and all of them are under 500kb, so it �s possible. Unfortunatelly, if you try to upload a PP over this size, you �ll get an error and it won �t be uploaded.

Try the tutorials, we �ll like to see your PP here.

Have a nice day!

4 Nov 2009