Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I īm sad...    

I īm sad...

Martharamirez
Colombia

I īm sad...

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share my sadness. My laptop had a virus and I lost almost all my info, including printables and stuff I had downloaded. Sniff sniff. Hope this doesn īt happen to anyone. Now I know to keep a backup of the material I download. Since I īm new here, I hadn īt done a backup and I lost everything.

Teachers, make  backups, cause you never know when you īre computer will stop working and you īll lose stuff you can īt get back. I guess I īll have to look over again and download so many nice stuff I already had. :0(

4 Nov 2009      

fsams
Maldives

Hey dear, that wouldn īt be a problem at all! Have you heard of POWER DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE?
 If not, you should download the software and see the magic! You can still recover ALL your lost files!

Okay here is the link for you

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=power+date+recovery&tag=srch&searchtype=downloads&filterName=platform%3DWindows%2CWebware&filter=platform%3DWindows%2CWebware

All the best,
Fsams

4 Nov 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

I use MOZYhome backup for my back up.  You can back up up to 2gb for free.  It backs up your computer any time your computer is idle for 30 minutes.  You can also do Manual backup.  It is a great service.  I now know that anything I download is backed up and I don īt have to worry.  My son-in-law installed it after I accidently poured water onto my laptop and lost all my files. 

The site address is: http://mozy.com/

Hugfrom Israel
Judy

4 Nov 2009     

discretissime
France

That īs why I always print and plastify a lot of the worksheets I download. There īs no way I can lose them and I can also lend them to my pupils whenever they need to revise.

4 Nov 2009     

hnoy
Belize

So , keep all your files in email or blog

I have blog to keep my files in internet

I hope you recover your files.

4 Nov 2009     

Martharamirez
Colombia

You guys are sooooooo nice. Thanks a lot. I īll see what I can do and hopefully I can recover my files..

4 Nov 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Mediafire is also great storing your files.

5 Nov 2009