Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > how to save the wsh    

how to save the wsh

class centre
Belarus

how to save the wsh

Hi, there! I do hope some one can help me. I download a wsh, save it in my computer, but just in 2 or 3 days it dissapears! It says the printable doesn�t exist, it can be erased or ... I have to save all the wsh on paper copies. How can I solve this problem? Who knows?
Thanks in advance.

7 Nov 2008      

EvaRamos
Panama

Hello Class Centre, I believe that you are saving the worksheets in the temporal file folder, make sure that you save it in my documents.  What I have done is that I have created a special folder that says ESL printables, and I put all my worksheets there.  I am sure if you follow these steps, your worksheets will stay there.
Hope you find the tips useful :)
Regards from Panama,
Eva

7 Nov 2008     

VERONIKA1811
Peru

Hello. Maybe you have a freezer program, or as Eva says you save your ws in the temporal file folder, you should create a new folder, name it, and save your ws there so you don�t lose them later. ;)

Greetings from Peru.
Veronika

7 Nov 2008     

bamarcia
Brazil

I also think Eva is right. Try saving the worksheets in another folder, which can be created either in the "My Documents" folder or "desktop." You can then create new folders and separate the worksheets by topics. This will enable you to find them more easily when your collection grows! Let us know if it worked!!! Good luck!!!
Marcia

7 Nov 2008     

class centre
Belarus

Thanks girls! It works now! How stupid I am about the computer!

7 Nov 2008